Style and Design

I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December.plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I have receipts to prove this.

Home smart calls me once a week to say I didn't make payments. Which I can prove is a lie. The asst Manger asked me out and I refused the calls have been coming in each week,Saying I didn't make payments. I brought payments slips they print out for the month of January he said I owed 6.00 .

AFTER ALL THIS HARASSMENT FOR 6.00.I SAID COME GET IT. I'LL SEE YOU N COURT, FOR HARASSMENT I THEN I SPOKE TO MY MOTHER IN MAINE. They called my mother in Maine as well saying I was not making payments.I have receipts to prove them wrong. sexual harassment to me as customer.I noticed lots of returned furniture at there store.Is how they make money.

I would not GIVE GOOD REVIEWS of this company to any one.

my furniture was damaged and I did not complain.IF YOU WANT RECEIPTS I HAVE THEM.THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of furniture financing from Homesmart and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Homesmart to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hate being called ddead beat, calls, to my mother in maine and will no go out with ast manager. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Homesmart for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Homesmart?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #959679

Dear Dawn,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I'm sorry to hear about this.I would be more than happy to help look into this.

At your convenience, could you please email me at response@shophomesmart.com with the best number to reach you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,