Hello, I have rented a bed and TV from your store located at 1727 E.Busch Blvd in Tampa, Fl.

I called today to return the bed because I can no longer afford the both, bed and TV. The store manager was very rude and mean when conducting business with me pertaining to my return. I do not appreciate the way he handled my concerns and he refused to allow me to keep renting the TV without the bed even though they are on two separate contracts.

He is not honest because he informed me that you all will not rent used beds but yet and still my lease agreement clearly states USED on the contract.I do not trust your company anymore and do not appreciate fraudulent business associates.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Homesmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Homesmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Homesmart to other companies on our site.

Comments